20, April 2019
The Battle Trophy is open to any amateur golfer whose exact handicap does not exceed 1.0 on the date when his entry form is certified by his Home Club Secretary.
|Club||Crail Golfing Society, Craighead Links|
|Start||20, Apr 201907:30:00|
|End||21, Apr 201907:30:00|
|Handicap Limit||Max 1.0|
|Format||72-hole strokeplay championship|
THE 13th BATTLE TROPHY OPEN AMATEUR STROKE PLAY CHAMPIONSHIP
CRAIGHEAD LINKS, CRAIL GOLFING SOCIETY, CRAIL, FIFE, SCOTLAND on 21 & 22 April 2019-br />www.battletrophy.co.uk
Holder- James Wilson (Tyneside)
1. The Championship is open to any amateur golfer whose exact handicap does not exceed 1.0 on the date when his entry form is certified by his Home Club Secretary.
2. Entries will be limited to 72 players of which the first 63 places will be allocated as follows: the starting field will be completed with R&A WAGRanked entrants in WAGR order at the closing date and, if places are still available, by entrants in order of CONGU handicaps at date of entry. 6 places will be reserved for golfers recommended by the SGL. Entrants not in the original draw will be placed on the Reserve List.
3. Entries must be made using the official entry forms and must be received by Wednesday 10th April 2019. Entry forms are available at www.scottishgolf.org
4. The entry fee is £45 and no entry will be accepted which is not accompanied by an entry fee.
5. Play on Sunday will be confined to the 40 leading competitors and ties for 40th place who shall play a further two rounds stroke play.
6. Each competitor will receive the courtesy of the course and clubhouse from Monday 15th to Friday 19th April 2019 inclusive for one round of practice. Practice rounds must be booked in advance.
7. The competition will be stroke play in accordance with the Rules of Golf as approved by R&A Rules Limited and with the Local Rules approved by the Committee.
8. In the event of a tie, there will be a sudden death play-off over holes 10, 11 &18 to decide the winner. Other trophy winners will be decided by count back.
9. The specimen conditions in the Rules of Golf will apply as regards Conforming Golf balls, Driving Clubs and Time of Starting. Distance measuring devices will be allowed; yardage books will be available from the Pro Shop.
10. The Battle Trophy will remain the property of, and in the possession of, Crail Golfing Society.
11. The Championship Committee shall decide all disputes. Its decision shall be final and power is reserved to reject any entry and to alter or amend the conditions.
12. The prize presentation will be held immediately on completion of the Championship and the trophy winner is expected to attend.
1. The Battle Trophy, commemorative crystal and a voucher to the value of £500.00
2. A voucher to the value of £400.00
3. A voucher to the value of £300.00
4. A voucher to the value of £200.00
5. A voucher to the value of £150.00
6. A voucher to the value of £100.00
7. A voucher to the value of £90.00
8. A voucher to the value of £85.00
9. A voucher to the value of £75.00
10. A voucher to the value of £65.00
11. A voucher to the value of £60.00
12. A voucher to the value of £55.00
13. A voucher to the value of £50.00
14. A voucher to the value of £45.00
15. A voucher to the value of £40.00
View Terms and Conditions
Hide Terms and Conditions
|Closing Date||10, Apr 2019|
|Members Entry Fee||£45|