These are some of the accessibility measures that we have taken to ensure that this website where possible has followed accessibility standards. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact us.
* Where possible, all pages within the site comply with the Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) Priority 1 Guidelines.
* Many Priority 2 and 3 guidelines have also been followed in the creation of this web site.
* Skip Navigation Link - available on all pages within the web site, allows easy access to main content area.
* Whever possible, links are written to make sense out of context. Some browsers for example JAWS, Lynx and Opera can extract the list of links on a page and allow the user to browse the list separately.
* No links open new or popup windows without warning.
* All content images include descriptive ALT attributes.
* Structural graphics have been given null ALT attributes.
* Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) - standards organisation, part of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C).
* WebAim - non profit organisation disseminating accessibility information.
* RNIB Campaign for Good web design.