Scottish Golf Club Development Fund
Scottish Golf distributed in excess of £15,000 to clubs through the Scottish Golf Club Development fund in 2015-2016.
Our Scottish Golf Club Development Fund has been established to support clubs by part-funding projects that are designed to generate sustainable benefit with the overall aim of increasing club membership.
To assist your club with an application, please contact your Regional Club Development Officer.
The Club Development Fund has been created from Scottish Golf Reserves and details of eligible projects are provided in the application form, including:
- Computer/Internet Equipment (e.g. computer/laptop, broadband installation)
- Education (attendance at specified club educational workshops for paid staff and volunteers, excluding events already subsidised)
- Joint Working with other clubs (support for projects where clubs work together to generate revenue)
- Marketing (e.g. targeted marketing campaigns to grow membership and/or visitor business
- Tee time booking systems, plus internet booking for visitors/tourists or managing flexible membership products (supported by our partner Scottish Enterprise)
- Get into Golf (Equipment and Marketing)
- Year-Round Activity (e.g. ClubGolf related Winter activity)
- Junior Membership Activity (junior membership for convenors, junior membership for parents) and Development Plans
- Events (travel costs to get children and convenors to major spectator events e.g. Scottish Open)
Your application must be submitted through your regional Regional Club Development Officer, who will be happy to assist with your submission.
>PLEASE NOTE THAT APPLICATIONS ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED AND WILL RE-OPEN LATER THIS YEAR<