The aim of this section is to support Handicapping Convenors and Club Administrators with regards running Competitions. To ensure you are running your competitions in accordance with CONGU regulations please refer to the following documents:
- Qualifying Competitions – Listing – Bodies approved by Scottish Golf to run Qualifying Competitions recognised for handicap purposes
- Organisations Wishing to Host Qualifying Events for Handicap – Application Form
- Clause 21 Guidance – Supplementary Scores – Details eligibility and conditions for the submission of Supplementary Scores.
- Nine Hole Qualifying Competitions – Overview – Clause 22 – Details competition conditions, handicap allowance and eligibility.
- Nine Hole Qualifying Competitions- Standard Scratch Application Form – Prior to running 9-hole qualifying competitions a club must obtain a designated 9-hole SSS from Scottish Golf.
- Non-Qualifying & ‘Reduction Only’ Competitions – Requirements for a competition to be run as a Qualifying Competition.
- Handicap Allowances for Different Formats of Golf – Appendix F – e.g. Match Play, Stroke Play, Par/Bogey, Stableford, Greensomes.
- Competitions Played from Different Sets of Tees For Same Prizes – Appendix O – e.g. Mixed Gender Competitions, Member & Senior Member Competitions.