Health & Safety – Full Support
Online Health & Safety Employee Training
Scottish Golf has now partnered with XACT to create a convenient and low-cost training resource for all employees across the full range of activities of a Golf Club.
The E-Learning service has proved very popular amongst golf clubs as it is specific to our sector with courses written for each area of the club i.e. Greenkeeping, Clubhouse, and Pro Shop.
Xact are reducing the cost of the e-learning service to £30 + VAT per employee until the end of the year to assist with the take up of this important service.
For further information on Xact and the services offered to affiliated clubs please click on the link below or please contact Graeme Taylor at Xact on 01698 572 830 or Graeme@xact.uk.com
Xact will act as your clubs Health & Safety external competent person, providing and completing:
- Various General Policy Statements
- All Risk Assessments within the Club, Kitchen, Pro-shop, Course, Green keeping & Maintenance Area
- Control Actions are advised to Responsible Person within that area of the club
- Risk Profile and Plan are agreed with all of the Responsible Person(s)
- Regular audits of progress towards full compliance.
- Attendance at your Club in the event of any serious accident or incident.
- Liaison with local authorities on any issues on inspections.
- Provide an indemnity for costs arising out of a health & safety prosecution
Clubs receive a substantial discount on the Xact standard prices.
Please click the following link to access the Xact microsite:
For further information on The Xact Group services please give them a call on 0330 3322636 or e-mail email@example.com