Please complete the application form below and return to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively if you wish to send in a printed application, please send to:
FAO Young Person’s Golf Panel, Scottish Golf, The Duke’s, St. Andrews, KY16 8NX
The Closing date for all applications is Wednesday 21 November 2018, at 12 noon.
All three questions require 200 words or less.
Question 1 – Your experience in Sport?
Tell us about your experience(s) in sport
Helpful Hint: Describe what you have done and how you have been involved by providing examples e.g. volunteering, spectating, participating, coaching, officiating, event/competition organiser, member of committee, ambassador, blogger, etc.
Question 2 – Your Voice
We want you to represent a voice for young people in sport.
Tell us what difference you want to make in sport/Golf.
Helpful Hint: Please give us examples of what you would like to do within the role to make a difference.
Question 3 – Have you got what it takes?
Tell us why you want to be part of the Young Person’s Golf Panel?
Helpful Hint: Please share with us what attracted you to apply and give us examples of the skills, knowledge and experience you can bring to the sport panel role.
Please supply us with the contact details of a referee – this could be a teacher, coach, support worker, work colleague or someone similar (this should not be a relative, family member or friend).
What happens next?
- The next stage is an information and informal chat at your choice of several locations across the country.
- We will contact you if you are successfully through to this stage to confirm the time but will take place Tuesday 4th to Thursday 6th Dec, between the hours of 6 pm – 8 pm.
- This stage will involve you meeting some current staff members to find out a bit more about the Young Person’s Golf Panel, followed by an informal chat to get to know you better.
- All applicants under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- We also have an option to applicants living further afield from the venues to skype/video call for this stage.
Your application will not be used to any third parties or be used for any other purposes. Any queries please contact Sean Laird – email@example.com
If you have additional support needs and require assistance to complete this application, please contact us to arrange.
Good luck, we look forward to receiving your applications!