Senior Gents Open 55+
26, July 2019
1. The Competition is open to members of Golf Union affiliated clubs. Entry fees MUST accompany entries addressed to the Club General Manager, Crieff Golf Club Ltd., Ferntower, Perth Road, Crieff. PH7 3LR. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
2. The Competition Committee reserve the right to reject any entry without disclosing the reason, to alter and amend any of the conditions, to make a ballot for a place in the draw if necessary, and to settle any disputes that may arise.
3. In the event of a tie, winners will be decided on countback. The decision of the Competition Committee will be final. No competitor may win more than one prize.
4. Starting times will be published on the club website. Preferred starting times will be met as far as possible. Entrants will be made TEMPORARY MEMBERS of Crieff Golf Club during the Competition.
5. Competitors MUST comply with the Club’s posted rules on dress. Smart casual dress is required in the Clubhouse. Dress shorts are permitted on the Course and in the Clubhouse.
6. Distance-Measuring Devices are permitted in accordance with local rule 14-3.
7. Prizes are awarded as Scottish Golf vouchers
STARTING TIMES AND ENQUIRIES PHONE CRIEFF 01764 652909
See us at https://www.crieffgolf.co.uk/draws.php. The draw will appear here.
|Club||Crieff Golf Club - Ferntower|
|Region||Perth & Kinross|
|Start||26, Jul 2019|
|End||26, Jul 2019|
|Entry Fee||£20 per person|
|Pdf Entry Form||View|
|Entry and Pay online||View|
|Closing Date||19, Jul 2019|