Home Scottish Golf Buying Group
- #50424 (no title)
- #ThisGirlGolfs Forum
- Annual Membership Form
- Annual Subscription Fee
- Booking Form – Muirfield
- Booking Form – Prestwick
- Booking Form – Royal Troon
- Club Admin
- Club Directory
- Club Finder Search Results
- Contact Us
- Development Team – Equipment Booking Form
- Directory Dashboard
- Event Attachment Manager
- Form PDF
- Green fees
- Kingsbarns Girls Classic – Photography & Filming Permission
- Kingsbarns Girls Classic – Registration
- Member Registration – Make the Most of your Membership
- Membership fees
- Newsletter Archive
- Nutritional Information Survey
- Overseas Membership Management
- PING Scottish Mixed Championship Leaderboard
- Player Benefits
- Player benefits public
- Player benefits public
- Player Dashboard
- Player Profile
- Player Stats
- Players Training Diary
- Purchase Overseas Membership
- Scottish Golf Academy Registration
- Scottish Golf Buying Group
- Scottish Golf Equality Survey
- Scottish Golf Performance – Player Information Form
- SGU TV
- Sign Up
- Site Map
- Terms and Conditions
- The R&A 9-Hole Championship Leaderboard
- Who We Are
- Scottish Golf National Leaderboard
- Club Services
- Club Finder
- Past Champions
- Team Sponsors
- Pitch Up And Play
Scottish Golf Buying Group
What is the Scottish Golf Buying Group?
As part of our commitment to supporting clubs and in response to demand for this particular service, Scottish Golf is delighted to announce an exciting new partnership with Golf Management Group (GMG), providing all affiliated golf clubs free access to a dedicated buying group.
The Scottish Golf Buying Group, in partnership with GMG, will harness the collective purchasing power of clubs to leverage significant discounts across a range of goods and service categories used by golf clubs. Our aim is to deliver cost savings for clubs and improve the services on offer to clubs from our group of suppliers. The service will be opt-in, but we are encouraging all clubs to consider the many benefits of the Buying Group, including:
- Access to GMG’s internal teams, experts in their field who will benchmark your core areas of expenditure against our national price files and give you insight into best practice and the current trends in their sector.
- Access to Contracts Manager, an easy to use online management tool designed to manage all your service and utility contracts.
- A saving of £149 a year – Scottish Golf affiliated clubs will not be required to pay for the service.
A similar partnership has been in place with England Golf since November 2017 and 33 clubs have already been making savings, with a 19% average saving per category, equating to total savings across the clubs of £158,725.
What categories of goods and services are available via the Buying Group?
The list of categories we operate in includesL
- Waste Management
- Golf Course Equipment
How do I sign-up?
To sign up or find out more about the Scottish Golf Buying Group, please complete the online form below and a member of our team will be in touch soon to discuss further.
Frequently Asked Questions
To find out more about the Scottish Golf Buying Group, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions (Link to FAQ’s)