Scottish Golf Terms and Conditions
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data and the resources that you access.
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to our site.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do s
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- To assist with the identification and monitoring of information and trends relating to golfers including handicap, age, gender, area of residence, golfing performance, golf club membership, and such other data of a similar nature, of golfers when viewed as a group (which information is to be used for the purpose of tailoring the delivery of golfing related services provided by us).