Our Regional Club Development Officers are here to help you, providing direct support across our wide range of different clubs services and working alongside your club committee to help put best practices into action.
The Development Officer will assist clubs to utilise the existing tools available to them through their affiliation to Scottish Golf. These include Governance & Business planning, HR and H&S support, benchmarking, education, marketing guidance and membership recruitment. They will continue to develop an understanding of clubs diverse needs, then create and deliver products and services that lead to the growth of golf in Scotland, including increased membership numbers.
Locate My Regional Club Development Officer
Step 1: What Local Authority is your club located?
Step 2: Check against list below.
- Willie MacKay: – (Highland, Eilean Siar, Orkney, Shetland, Moray)
- Martin Ritchie: – (Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire, Dundee, Angus)
- Sean Laird: – (Argyll & Bute, Stirling, Falkirk, Clacks, West Dumbartonshire, East Dumbartonshire)
- Fraser Crawford: – (Fife, Perth & Kinross)
- Craig Chalmers: – (Glasgow, North Lanarkshire, South Lanarkshire, Renfrewshire, East Renfrewshire)
- Ann Lang: – (Dumfries & Galloway, East Ayrshire, North Ayrshire, South Ayrshire, Inverclyde)
- Lesley Nicholson: – (The Scottish Borders, East Lothian, Midlothian, Edinburgh East)
- Mandy Martin: – (West Lothian and Edinburgh West)