Our team of Regional Club Development Officers are here to help you, providing direct support across our range of Core Services and working alongside your manager/secretary and club committee to help put best practices into action.
The Development Officer will assist clubs to utilise the existing tools available to them through their affiliation to Scottish Golf. These services focus on the following core services while helping signpost you to some of other external partners who can provide additional support:
- Club Business
- Environment & Sustainability
- Women & Girls Development
- Junior Golf Development
- Handicapping & Course Rating
Locate My Regional Club Development Officer
Step 1: What Local Authority is your club located?
Step 2: Check against list below.
- Roy McPherson (Eilean Siar, Highland, Moray, Orkney, Shetland)
- Martin Ritchie (Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire, Angus, Dundee, Glasgow)
- Sean Laird (Argyll & Bute, Clacks, East Dumbartonshire, Falkirk, Renfrewshire, Stirling, West Dumbartonshire)
- Fraser Crawford (East Renfrewshire, Fife, Perth & Kinross)
- Ann Lang (Dumfries & Galloway, East Ayrshire, Inverclyde, North Ayrshire, South Ayrshire, South Lanarkshire)
- Lesley Nicholson (East Lothian, Edinburgh East, Midlothian, North Lanarkshire, The Scottish Borders)
- Mandy Martin (West Lothian and Edinburgh West)