Get Ready for the 2017 Competition Season – Book Your Place Now!
To help your club gain a better understanding of the Unified Handicapping System (UHS), Scottish Golf are running a number of Handicapping Seminars across Scotland. The two-hour regional seminars are free of charge and are open to Match and Handicap Convenors from any affiliated golf club (Places subject to demand).
The seminars will be dedicated to providing a generic overview on the CONGU Unified Handicapping System and will also look at a number of changes introduced in 2016 and how they affect your club.
Workshop topics include:
- Club Handicaps;
- 9-Hole Qualifying Competitions and Supplementary Scores;
- Alteration of Handicaps;
- Multi-Tee Competitions; and
- Initial Handicap Allocation.
There will also be an opportunity to explore topics raised by you on the day and hear from other clubs on how they are managing their competition golf & handicapping.
Dates | Locations | Online Booking
The seminars will run from 2pm-4pm at the following venues:
- Loch Ness Golf Club: Wednesday 1 February > Book Your Place
- Newmacher Golf Club: Thursday 2 February > Book Your Place
- Haggs Castle Golf Club: Monday 6 February > Book Your Place
- Dumfries & County Golf Club: Thursday 9 February > Book Your Place
- Ratho Park Golf Club: Wednesday 15 February > Book Your Place
- Glencorse Golf Club: Thursday 16 February > Book Your Place
- Downfield Golf Club: Tuesday 21 February > Book Your Place
- Glenbervie Golf Club: Thursday 23 February > Book Your Place