FAQs for Clubs
- Firstly, ensure your members details have been added to your club’s handicap software then synchronise with CDH to update your club’s list of members on the CDH.
- Members register their Scottish Golf ID via the following link – https://www.scottishgolf.org/player-registration/
- Enter your Scottish Golf ID and create login details
- Login to the Members Clubhouse via scottishgolf.org
- Click ‘Download Membership Card’ and an email will be send to your registered email address.
- Simply save the digital membership card to your smartphone (or computer) as an image
Unlike the previous Scottish Golf Card, there is no set discount of 50% – it is up to each club to decide what their offer is. It could be a discount of 10%, 25%, 50%, members’ guests rate, a complimentary buggy, a free cup of coffee, a £5 off a meal voucher, a deal with a local hotel for overnight accommodation…it is entirely up to you!
We recommend you consider which offer best suits the needs of your Club, based on utilisation of your tee-times and what the best promotion might be to attract fellow members. Ideally, this would be the best offer in your portfolio, as our aim is to maximise the value of membership. For example, the offer could be similar to any current reciprocal arrangements with local clubs
I have a new member with a CDH ID from England/Ireland/Wales. They wish to make the Scottish Club their Home Club, what do I do?
Thank you for your support!
The Scottish Golf Membership Card programme has arisen through feedback from golf clubs and golfers, asking the governing bodies to add value to being a member of a golf club. We hope that the Card will support membership retention and recruitment at your club and we will be working hard to continually develop the Card and add more golf-related benefits for your members. We thank you for your support in marketing the Card to your own membership.
Should you have any questions in relation to the Scottish Golf Membership Card, please contact a member of the Scottish Golf Team on 01334 466477. If your enquiry relates specifically to the CDH, please ask for Calum Grant or Adam Phillips.