Oops! We could not locate your form.
1. Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. By entering this competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions (and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material) which may be amended or varied at any time by the Promoter.
3. One entry per person is permitted.
4. Entrants must only enter in their own name. The Promoter reserves the right to request the winner to provide proof of identity and age, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity (if required) in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
5. The time of entry will in each case be the time the entry is received by the Promoter’s database. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries including entries not received by the Promoter or delays in the delivery of the entry due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
6. The prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives. No part or parts of the prizes may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions. Tickets are non-transferable and will be invalidated if sold or passed on without prior consent.
7. Entry is online via www.scottishgolf.org.
8. To submit a complete and valid online entry, entrants will be required to provide various details as requested. Any details entered incorrectly shall invalidate the entry.
9. The Promoters decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. Promoter: Scottish Golf Union, The Duke’s, St Andrews KY16 8NX