- 2017 Season in Numbers
- End of Season Competitive Golf Survey
- Handicapping – The basics….
- SSS and CSS – Where do we start?
- Four-ball Better Ball – 90%
- 9-Hole Competitions – Short on Time Play Nine
- Supplementary Scores
- Stableford/Net Double Bogey Adjustment
- Multiple Tee, Same Prizes Competitions
- The Buffer Zone
- Player Responsibilities
- Standard Scratch Score (SSS) – How is it Calculated?
Would you benefit from a better understanding of the Handicapping System?
Scottish Golf is committed to educating both new and established golfers on the intricacies of handicapping.
This section of the website is our Handicapping Library providing access to a series of articles explaining handicapping terminologies and other relevant topics in a simple and easy to understand manner!
If you have any specific areas of the handicapping system you would like considered for future articles please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org