- Handicapping System – 2018 Changes
- Handicapping – The basics….
- SSS and CSS – Where do we start?
- Four-ball Better Ball – 90%
- 9-Hole Competitions – Short on Time Play Nine
- Supplementary Scores
- Stableford/Net Double Bogey Adjustment
- Multiple Tee, Same Prizes Competitions
- The Buffer Zone
- Player Responsibilities
- Standard Scratch Score (SSS) – How is it Calculated?
- 2017 Season in Numbers
How do I download the HandicAPP?
The new Scottish Golf HandicAPP is now available, allowing golf club members instant access to their handicap and the opportunity to present their Handicap Certificate via their smartphone.
The HandicAPP can be downloaded via the iTunes store or Google Play and is free of charge to Scottish Golf Club Members. It’s a fantastic modern way of having your handicap certificate, whether it’s needed to play in an Open Competition, used as proof of handicap for playing an away course as a visitor or simply for showing off a handicap reduction to your mates!
Visit the app stores to find out more about downloading the HandicAPP.
Frequently Asked Questions – Membership Card