Have you checked out the new Scottish Golf Members Clubhouse? Free to all Scottish Golf Club members, it is your first port of call to access all the benefits of being a golf club member in Scotland.
What does the new online Members Clubhouse allow me to do?
As an affiliated golf club member, via the exclusive Members Clubhouse, you have access to:
- Special Offer green fees across the country exclusive to golf club members
- Track your handicap online after each competition
- Monitor your golfing performance with access to your latest scores, your top-10 scores and even see how many times you have made the Buffer Zone or better!
- Latest exclusive competitions where you can win great prizes from our sponsors
- Exclusive coaching tips from leading coaches
- Latest exclusive holiday deals from our official travel partner GolfKings.
- Sign up for our monthly e-Newsletter that includes our latest exclusive offers, features and news for club members.
How do I gain access to the new Members Clubhouse?
- This really could not be easier… all you need to do is register your Scottish Golf ID Number
- If you haven’t registered as yet, all you need is your Scottish Golf ID number and access to the internet
- During registration you will create a unique Username and Password which you will use to login to the Members Clubhouse
- You can register here today and you will be ready to go!
- Over 57,000 members have already registered, so make sure you join them!
What is my Scottish Golf ID Number?
- Your Scottish Golf ID Number is a unique lifetime ID that recognises you as a member of an affiliated golf club for handicapping and membership purposes. This unique ID will remain with you for your full golfing career
- It’s a 10 digit number will be stated on your digital Scottish Golf Membership Card
- If you do not know your Scottish Golf ID Number, please contact your Home Club and they will be able to provide it to you
When do I use my Scottish Golf Membership ID?
There are three main instances that you need your unique Scottish Golf ID Number:
- Open Competitions: Your ID is required when you play in Open Competitions and most clubs will request this at the point of application
- Moving Club: In instances where you move Home Club, you need to provide your Scottish Golf ID to the club secretary at your new club. This ensures that your handicap record transfers across and your playing record remains with you for your full golfing career
- Members Clubhouse: Your ID is required to register for the exciting new Members Clubhouse where you can access all the benefits of being a golf club member in Scotland
How do I find out more about the Scottish Golf Membership Card?
For all you need to know about your Membership Card please check out our FAQ’s below: