Spire Healthcare – Member Offer
Leading private healthcare provider Spire Edinburgh Hospitals are the latest official partner of the Scottish Golf Membership Card, providing a range of preferential private healthcare benefits to members of golf clubs in Scotland affiliated to Scottish Golf.
Spire, who have two hospitals in Edinburgh at Murrayfield and Shawfair Park, as well as the Spire Livingston Clinic, are one of the country’s foremost healthcare providers, working with some of the most experienced consultant surgeons and other specialists to deliver tailored, personalised care to their patients.
50% off Core Health Assessment
Scottish Golf Membership Cardholders can receive 50% off Core Health Assessments at Spire Murrayfield Hospital in Edinburgh, thanks to our official healthcare partnership. The assessment is a comprehensive measurement of your current health to help you understand how your lifestyle is contributing to your future health risks.
You’ll spend around an hour with a health advisor who will take you through a range of tests. What to expect:
- Your Core Health Assessment will be undertaken by a health adviser who will carry out a:
- Medical history and lifestyle questionnaire
- Blood pressure and pulse measurements
- Body mass index (BMI) calculations from your height and weight ratio
- Blood tests for full cholesterol test profile (including low-density lipoprotein (LDL) and high-density lipoprotein (HDL) cholesterol)
- Blood tests for Fasting blood glucose Health risks
- Coronary heart disease risk assessment
- Diabetes risk assessment
Your adviser will take you through your results and explain what they mean for you, along with a personalised action plan to help you improve your health indicators and achieve your health goals.
To make an appointment for this exclusive offer, call 0131 316 2541 and have your membership number handy.
And that’s not all…your Scottish Golf Membership Card also entitles you to..
- 5% off fixed price self-pay inpatient or day-case procedures
- 15% off physiotherapy treatment
- Free 30 minute trial on the AlterG treadmill
- 20% off Lifecheck services
- 20% off Lifescan services
- 50% off core health assessment
- 20% off Advanced Health assessment
- 20% off Metabolic profile testing
In addition to their support of the Membership Card, Spire Edinburgh Hospitals are also sponsors of the Scottish Seniors Championship, which took place at Deeside in Aberdeen, 2015.
Andrew Eadsforth, Hospital Director of Spire Edinburgh Hospitals, said: “We are delighted to be investing in amateur golf in Scotland and proud to be supporting one of the most prestigious titles in Scottish golf through our sponsorship.
“Spire has been official healthcare partner to Scottish Rugby for a number of years and it’s great to be extending our reach into the golf market. As leaders in our field, we can offer club members the very best quality patient care, adding great value to being a member of a golf club.”
To find out more and take advantage of the fantastic offers, golf club members should call 0131 316 2541, quoting ‘Scottish Golf Membership Card’ or visit spireedinburgh.com